Case Processing Officer — USA, Dubai, Philippines, or Caribbean
Our firm helps individuals and families from all over the world to obtain citizenship and residency in new countries. We’re seeking people who are switched on, proactive and motivated to help our clients obtain new citizenships and residencies.
As a Case Processing Officer at Global Residence Index, you will be responsible for the processing of our clients’ applications for citizenship and residency by investment programs. A Case Processing Officer understands the requirements and processes of the citizenship and residency programs that we work with, and utilizes this knowledge to successfully process applications for each of our clients.
- Strong Communication skills – written and verbal
- A multitasker and problem solver with confidence and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated professionalism at all times
- Strict attention to detail
- Exceptional at staying organized and being able to prioritize
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher), ideally in law or a similar field
- Proven experience within our industry is a requirement