Czech Republic business residence permit
The Czech Republic doesn’t have a formal residence by investment program. Instead, like many countries, it offers temporary residence to those that want to exercise a self-employed profession and a business activity. The Czech temporary residence for the purpose of business is a very popular route as it is both inexpensive and it doesn’t impose strict restrictions. You first enter the country on a 6-month business visa in order to register your company. Thereafter, you will receive an annual residence permit that you need to renew every year. After 5 years of residence, you can apply to the Czech authority for permanent residence. Naturalization is possible after 10 years of residence in the Czech Republic.
Along with the application, you must submit:
- a travel document (original),
- a document on the purpose of your stay (a document confirming the entry into the pertinent business register, list or record),
- proof of funds,
- proof of accommodation,
- 1 photograph; not necessary if a pictorial recording has been made of the foreign national,
- a consent of parents.
upon request you are further obliged to submit
- a document similar to an extract from the Penal Register record, issued by the state of which you are a citizen, as well as the states in which, in the last 3 years, you have resided continuously for a period longer than 6 months, or a signed affidavit in the event that this state does not issue such a document (not required from a foreign national under 15 years).
- a document proving the fulfilment of conditions set out in the measure of Ministry of Health on prevention of the spread of infectious illnesses.
If your application is approved, prior to affixing the visa, you are obliged to submit a proof of medical travel insurance that corresponds to the specified conditions (not required if the foreign national subscribes to public health insurance or if the costs for health care are covered on the basis of an international agreement or if the foreign national can demonstrate that health care is covered in another manner), and, upon request, a document on paying the insurance presented in the proof of medical travel insurance.
“Our purpose is to provide information, so feel free to contact us if you need more. If you need professional help, let us know, and we will direct you toward a trusted expert in your area.”
Let us help you!
As a trusted golden visa & citizenship by investment agent, our team is authorized to facilitate your application process, assess the ideal investment option for your unique situation, and keep you in compliance every step of the way. Our personalized investment migration consulting is your one-stop shop for obtaining a second citizenship or new residency. Fill out our contact form to get started with a complimentary consultation today.BOOK CONSULTATION NOW!
Read more articles about citizenship and residency below
How to Choose the Right Agent
Benefits of Dual Citizenship
St. Kitts & Nevis Passport: Validity Timeline and Renewal Process
Why St. Kitts & Nevis is Highly Sought-After for International Banking
Visa Requirements for Visitors to St. Kitts & Nevis
Residency vs Citizenship
Obtaining a Bank Account in St. Kitts & Nevis
The Sustainable Growth Fund in Saint Kitts & Nevis: Citizenship and Local Prosperity